COVID-19: NORTHSHORE HARBOUR WEDDINGS
With Stage 3 COVID-19 wedding restrictions lifted, we are so excited to be back delivering amazing weddings and events for our beautiful couples. In order to adhere to the Wedding Industry COVID-SAFE Plan, the following health and safety measures have been put in place.
COVID-19 Wedding Restrictions
The following Government restrictions have been put in place to ensure your health and safety. Please take note of these. If your upcoming wedding is affected by these restrictions your event manager will be in touch with you:
- 100 pax max guestlists (including bride and groom) for ceremonies
- Northshore Harbour receptions will follow the 4sqm per person rule per private venue space
- There will be no family-feast or share-style food options
- Food and drink service will be table service
- Dancing will only be allowed for the wedded couple and their parents.
What we need from you
In order to adhere to Government contact tracing regulations we ask that couples provide the following guest information prior to the big day:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
Please note that guests who have travelled overseas or to Victoria within the last 14 days, or are exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms (fever, cough or runny nose) will not be permitted and will be asked to leave.
What we are doing to keep you healthy and safe
- Our staff will check-in your guests to ensure their data is collected and that they are not presenting with any COVID-19 symptoms in order to keep the rest of your guests safe and healthy.
- Ensuring social distancing requirements are being met through:
- floor markings
- limiting wait/queue areas with table service
- table, chair, stool and booth seating are spaces appropriately
- staff will adhere to 1.5m physical distancing between guests where possible
- Continuing our excellent standards of hygiene including but not limited to:
- providing hand washing and sanitising stations for guests
- Sanitising tables, chairs, microphones and other furniture throughout the night after each use
- All cutlery, crockery and glassware are to be washed in a commercial-grade dishwasher between uses
- Staff continue to follow high standards of personal hygiene
- Routine cleaning of facilities and bathroom will be conducted by staff throughout the night
We thank you in advance for your cooperation in adhering to these Government regulations on weddings. Your health and safety is our top priority.
If your wedding is affected by these restrictions your Event Manager will be in contact with you. If you have any urgent enquiries please call your Event Manager.